Thursday, February 10, 2011

Maaaaaan!

I'm getting a little concerned that two searches of my car have thus far proven futile. I lost a stick of gum. Not just any gum, mind you, but gum that I was trying to throw out the passenger side window. I should know better by now. I mean, at best my average is 50/50 for actually getting chewed gum out the window. Up until now it's only splatted onto the window. Given the frequency that I chew gum (low), I never worry too much and bother to practice or whatever.

(I'm actually not a disgusting slob. My car windows and interior are not all nasty up with old gum. Doggy nose prints, yes, nasty gum, no. Things like this just happen sometimes)

Which leads me to this situation. It's cold enough now that it's not a problem, but once the summer hits- Man, I can't even let myself think about it. Where could it possibly have gone??

Sometimes I marvel that I'm even able to stand and walk upright... then again, sometimes I can't even do that.

Addendum: I found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment