Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Joey, your name is mud. Again.

He ate my glasses. I get that it's too hot to go outside* and that they're bored out of their little minds. I just don't know what to do with them, and so we figure these sorts of things will happen. Arg (heh, not to be confused with ARG).

Anyway, I went to the Walmart optical center to find some new frames the other day. None of them jumped out to me, but they're just glasses, right? I decided on a style different than the old pair. Now the ones Joey ate probably weren't the most flattering on me (they were kind of bulky and I have a small face), but I liked them. I went with a finer frame and slightly different shape.

Why do I feel like I look so different? Like a haircut, I'm sure nobody is really paying attention and I'll get used to it quickly. Still, it's weird.


*A few weeks ago, I took the dogs to our usual beach. It was so hot out and the water was like bath water. Guess who drank half the Gulf of Mexico and proceeded to vomit and diarrhea all over my car. Yeah, Joey, that's who.

No comments:

Post a Comment