Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It was a dark and stormy night....


The weather here is kind of strange in that it's pretty focal for the most part. Down at the beach, just four miles south and two miles west of the house, they will have no rain and be watching the storm clouds dumping rain on our abode. I took this picture last night at dinner. One mile south, no rain, one mile north and it was pouring. I think it's neat, but it creates jealousy when I'm so close and yet so far from the rain.

On a somewhat related note (weather... Redneck Riviera... allergies), I noticed that my allergy nasal spray has a warning on it telling people not to use in the eyes. Is this really necessary? I mean, I know I'm a nurse and all, but I'm pretty sure "nasal" isn't medicalese and is in general, everyday language. Am I wrong?

1 comment:

  1. I've noticed that warning too! Sometimes those warnings can be good...awhile back MM had an ear infection and an eye infection at the same time. She had prescription eye drops and prescription ear drops, and when it was dosing time I was double or triple checking which vile I had in hand to make sure the ear drops didn't end up in her eyes and vice versa :-)

    ReplyDelete