Friday, January 25, 2013

Distractions

So, I kind of got distracted by shiny things. Shiny things in the shape of hardware in my legs. You can read all about that here, but hopefully that part of my life is mostly done now. I think roller derby sounds like a ton of fun, but I'm not sure I want to risk my awesome new legs for it. The shiny silver, gold, green, and blue bits are currently in a tupperware container in the office, waiting to be strung up as a wind chime. It's ok to be a little jealous.

And now... well, now seems as good a time as any to begin blogging again. No purpose other than to stretch the lump of muscle bouncing around in my skull. I think I can safely blog without the fear of accidentally spilling any state secrets, too, as Peleke has learned that it's better to just not share those things with me in the first place. Well, that and life married into the Armed Services isn't as overwhelmingly confusing as it was at the start. I've found a bit of a niche here in the Redneck Riviera what with friends, wood working, learning to play the fiddle, Pinterest, cooking a tiny bit, and, of course, the beasts. Just in time to move this summer!

Yep. Here we are.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back! And happy to hear that your legs are good as new :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back! I've been keeping an eye on things hoping you would start up again. I understand the break seeing as I took one recently but I can tell you from experience starting up again feels good. Excited to see what you have to share going forward!
    *hugs

    ReplyDelete