Saturday, February 28, 2009

The rumors are true...

...I'm engaged! Hopefully that explains the hiatus.

I'm not sure how this will affect Wanderings with Wenikio because while The Beast doesn't mind personal details on the web and I know exactly what I'm putting out there, I doubt the addition will want much broadcast. I consider him gracious enough to put up with my klutziness in front of other people, so why tempt fate, eh? Hang tight as I figure it out- though it's hardly like many strangers read this repository of ramblings anyway... 

In the spirit of details, I have two major names to add to the blog. Since part of this whole getting hitched thing will include a move across the country (nearly three thousand miles!), a city pseudonym will have to be established. And for the really difficult one- my little family of Wenikio and The Beast is expanding, and the new member needs a name. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment