Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hobble hobble

Our kitchenette hasn't done much in the way of encouraging healthy eating habits here, but I think we haven't actually been doing too badly. Last night we lost all control, though, and not only drove out to dinner but drove seven miles away to a Popeye's. In our defense, the base is surrounded by old housing projects and some really suspect "businesses." Seven miles was more of a safety precaution. As for why Popeye's, well, I have no excuse.

But it was good... and I had a leftover butter-saturated biscuit for breakfast. Feeling remorseful, I ran for another hour this afternoon through this (sadly poor picture quality, but hey, it's a cell phone after all):





With this as my soundtrack:


The chicken and biscuits were definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment