Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oink oink

I got my flu shot today, figuring my poor immune system is sufficiently regenerated enough to actually respond appropriately. So we'll see. Even though I still sometimes get the flu, I get the regular one each year because I think it's worth the tiny risk inherent with injecting dead things into your body.

I am a little concerned about the flu shot I got today, though. The dude was efficient (I barely felt it) and even pretty funny about the whole thing, but I noticed that he A) didn't aspirate and B) injected my shoulder joint. I suppose inoculating my shoulder is better than straight up injecting flu vaccine into my arterial blood supply, but neither is preferable really.

So if I get the flu, I may be miserable and achy, but I fully expect my shoulder joint to be ache-free!

Next up? Swine flu vaccination tomorrow...


(how swine flu is really spread)

No comments:

Post a Comment