Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ahh the teen years...

The Beast is not a big fan of Peleke yet. I'm sure she'll come around, but for the moment he's only good for lobbing the ball, as far as she's concerned. I was surprised and disappointed to see the attitude she gave while he was here in Seattle. She tried to ignore me and acted all put out. And she gave him the stink eye nearly the entire time (except for the aforementioned ball Chuckit-ing, during which time she couldn't get enough of him) and would cower and flinch when he came near! But let me be very clear here: this is completely her trying to play me and gain sympathy- he is great with The Beast. Which means? She's jealous and trying to get attention and coddling however she can!

Smart dog but she isn't going to win this battle- he's here to stay. Or rather, we'll be there to stay... Like I said, I'm confident she'll come around, but in the meantime it's kind of amusing to see her throw this fit. Does that make me a bad owner?

No comments:

Post a Comment