Sunday, June 14, 2009

Anybody still even reading this thing?

Well here we are. I've been gone from this so long that I hardly know where to start. In fact, it feels a bit overwhelming, trying to figure out where to pick back up (so if you have suggestions, please feel free! Stories? Musings?). I learned something this morning at church, though, that may be worth passing along. Words of wisdom: don't try to hold in a cough- you'll vagel.

Which leads me to update number one- I'm sick. My mom said something about a wedding, foreign honeymoon, and cross-country move to this hot and humid climate in rapid succession possibly contributing to it. She might be right on this one... Poor Peleke. However, in my defense, I got it from him to begin with. I think. We're in that initial state of building up immunity to each others' cooties and all. So it's sort of like germie ping pong in our household (such as it is) right now. Y'all come down and visit soon! 

I've thought about how much to write on here about the wedding and honeymoon as well as what sorts of pictures to put up. The latter isn't an issue quite yet because I don't even have any of the pictures (must steal from Peleke's computer), but when I get them, I think most will go on Facebook. Because Facebook is soooo much safer for personal information... But fear not, non-Facebookers! I'll post a few here too. Call or email me if you feel left out (but only if I know you- no internet creepies!).

As for the stories? Well, there are too many to even begin writing down like this. But I'll start trying.

1 comment:

  1. I have been checking daily since your last post! I'm excited to see TWO posts today. YESSSSSSSS!

    ReplyDelete