Friday, June 26, 2009

Spreading the germs, I mean love

I was preemptively a little bummed to get married because some bachelorette things would have to change. For example, I would often leave a bowl, spoon, plate, and knife by the sink. Rather than get a new one out each time for cereal or toast, I'd just rinse them when I was done and reuse them a few times. Saves on water and energy, you know? Besides, it's only my germs. So you can imagine my delight when Peleke said he did the same thing and let's just continue. Hooray!

The issue of drinking from the milk/juice container hasn't come up yet. I'm not sure how I feel about that, backwash and all (mostly mine).

In other news, more big happenings! If you're on Facebook, you might have already read. For the rest of you, I'll share when dates have been set :)

No comments:

Post a Comment