Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Harumph.

I think the stress is really getting to me. I'm climbing the walls right now, but I don't want to keep popping advil and tylenol to do anything. Arg. And the dogs... I seriously dislike our dogs right now. I'm not sure if they're acting out because Peleke is gone and I'm stressed or if it's just my perception. Probably the latter.

As far as the surgery goes, I don't think there's much more I can do at this point. Making some meals to freeze for when we get back and getting the house in order. I find myself constantly thinking and worrying about it, and I have to keep reminding myself that I've already made my decision after researching it until my brain was oozing out my ears. Still. I'm under no illusion that it will be easy or even remotely pain-free. The thought of bending my whole leg within an hour or two of finishing surgery and then riding a stationary bike within the week makes me feel a little queasy.

It will be worth it. I'll be fine. This summer will be great. It will be worth it. I'll be fine. This summer will be great. It will be worth it. I'll be fine. This summer will be great.

ad nauseum.

No comments:

Post a Comment