Saturday, March 12, 2011

Here fishy fishy!

So Beast One woke me up today barking by the bed. Beast two was jumping on me. It was 7:15am. No rest for the weary, I suppose. I feel much more rested, though, so all's well.

We went to the beach so that they could swim off some energy. It was fun:


Joey learned to "snorkel" when the little fish caught his attention. He did this for about 20 minutes nonstop!


Just as they were beginning to get tired, I saw both of them watching something out in the channel. At first I was concerned that Beast One was going to swim out to check it out, but in the end the ball won her attention. After watching another minute, I realized they were dolphins! There were four of them playing and swimming after the boats! Sadly I only have my little phone camera (and I like living in the phone stone age, thank you very much! No smart phones for me!):


They might be hard to see with these pictures, but I promise they are there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment