Monday, July 21, 2008

Testing, testing, one, two, three...

So Dee finally got me to break down and get not just a new phone, but a whole new computer! The phone was free, I might add, thanks to her amazing shopping skills. The computer, however, was not free. In fact, my wallet is still recovering, but it'll get over it.

That said, I've defected and am now the proud owner of a Mac. It's great so far, but I'm really not used to the whole one-button-mouse thing yet. Where is my right clicker?? And also, I see the "delete" button, but it's more like a "backspace." Where is the real delete button?? Don't even get me started on iTunes. I gave up my iPod (after it gave up on me) for a Zune, but I've rendered it obsolete by getting the computer. So bear with me as I get everything transferred over and learn to use this thing.

Why did I bring this upon myself? Because my old computer had been limping along (after an eight month stint of not even booting up). I couldn't handle the random closing of all windows and random rebooting. It was driving me bonkers. 

So yeah, hang tight folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment