Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bloggity blog blog

What did you do tonight?

I found myself answering, "stockpiling blog entries" a few nights back. It's a tad bit embarrassing in retrospect (especially considering that I have an audience of, I don't know, ten people). But it doesn't bother me too much. Lots of things on my mind and cool sites I've stumbled upon. It clutters my mind if I don't put it somewhere. Much of my life goes into a personal journal, but the more benign observations and thoughts make it onto WwW (you're welcome my faithful ten).

"What? What more could she possibly have to say in a journal?"  Just remember that social awkwardness creates unlimited fodder and time to think. Oh loyal readers, you have no idea...

Anyway, better out than in, I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment