Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gymnastics tryouts are next month

We jumped from late summer to early winter here with little to show for the interim except for a brief explosion of color. And while that was indeed quite a show, I'm not sure it was worth it. Ask me in the spring.

The strip of grass that The Beast frequents is now plastered with wet leaves. They are actually pretty slick. So when Gazza squatted to do her business, her back legs slipped out from under her and she ended up doing the splits, help up only by her front legs. I couldn't help laughing out loud. She briefly struggled to get back into position, but in the end she just peed there doing the splits.

I'm sure the cars passing by thought I was unstable standing there laughing at my dog in the rain, but you would have too!

No comments:

Post a Comment