Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sleeping it off

I haven't really gotten out of bed for much in the last 24 hours. My leg is killing me to walk, so I've been keeping busy reading, listening to music, and blogging. But then again, you've probably noticed that already...

Anyway, this is what the Beast did most of the night. It amazes me sometimes how she recognizes pain and won't leave my side.



Even when I haven't been able to take her to the park to run around, like when I'm doing a stretch of nights, she won't leave my bed. Sometimes when I wake up, she's wide awake lying next to me, staring at the wall. I think she has the capacity to sit and think more than we give dogs credit for. Other times she just sleeps along with me. And by along, I mean mostly on top of me and hogging the bed.


What goes around comes around I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment