Monday, August 25, 2008

What do I know of love?

Last night was my last shift on nights for a few months. I wanted to stay up most of today so that I could sleep like a rock tonight, but when I got home at ten, I fell asleep within seconds of hitting the floor (to play with Gazza). I woke up an hour later with my arm asleep and dragged my sorry behind into bed for another few hours. So there goes that, I guess.

 I took Gazza to the park this morning after work. The rain held out long enough, and it was actually quite pleasant. I didn't want to walk to the beach this morning (in an effort to conserve energy), but Gazza made it a requirement when she picked the biggest mud puddle in which to plop down:



It's hard to be irritated with a happy face like that, and it all worked out. We ran into an old dog park friend. She's a funny, happy woman and Gazza loves her dog. I don't think she knew it, but she was a good pick-me-up this morning.

But it's still raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment