Saturday, September 20, 2008

All the pretty colors

MSN has been talking about this Color Career Counselor. Curious to see if it lives up to the acclaim, I took it and was, well, less than impressed.

It says I'm a "creator." The key words are nonconforming, impulsive, expressive, romantic, intuitive, sensitive, and emotional. Not surprisingly then, it recommends careers involving various forms of art. I find that hilarious. Art was consistently one of my least favorite activities. I do like to write, though. Obviously.

Secondly it says I'm a "persuader," but I'm not sure how well that ever worked out for me! Key words include competitive, witty, sociable, talkative, ambitious, argumentative, and aggressive. Argumentative? Definitely. Witty and sociable? Not so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment