Monday, December 31, 2007

Anxiously awaiting a miracle

Happy new year! We spent the morning and most of the afternoon at Golden Gardens watching people do their new year polar bears and having bonfires with their Christmas trees. It was a beautiful first day of the year as well :)





I was really relieved to see Gaza break out of her shell at the bark park as well. She still stayed near me for the majority of the time, but she did play with the other dogs for a bit and let random people pet her. I was amazed at the transformation :) I really, really hope tomorrow goes well with the behaviorist. I want to keep her so badly...

And for the benefit of all, please note that when you incorrectly type in www dot homtail dot com, you will most certainly not get redirected to hotmail. Jeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment