Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Evenings again this week!

I admit it, I'm a list person. If it's not on the list, it won't get done, and if I lose my patient's report sheet, my brain might as well have just walked out the door. I do have fun finding old lists, though. This morning I found a yellow scratch pad with the directions to Steff's home in Iowa, the beginning documentation of our trip to Seattle, a mention of Minooka, IL (I have no idea why), more directions to unknown locations (I should really label them), letters, and songs that I like. On one of the back pages, there's a note to ask Dad for the "celery photo" of me. I actually got it last week, so that's another check off the list!



There's an explanation to this picture, though maybe not a good one. Dad got a new phone and wanted pictures of people to show up when they called. We were taking family pictures when he went into the other room for a phone call. Seizing the opportunity (and vegetables from the nearby vegetable tray), we had some fun :) For the next year, the office girls would answer his cell phone laughing at my picture. I think it's sort of freaky.

As Katie would ask, why am I not married? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment