Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Continuing my babysteps into the 21st century

I took the Facebook plunge (myspace is, like, so passe), and now I've joined Skype- and been pleasantly surprised by both. I got to talk with Miki in Japan tonight, and she came across crystal clear! In fact, even her yawn was contagious from across the world and she could hear the catfight from my alleyway! Ahh Miki. I miss you :)

Now for your random picture of the day, Grandma's new cat, Peanut:



We were laughing last night about how funny it would be if she turns out to be a big cat. Grandma would totally be the old women doting on the fat, cranky cat named "Peanut." I don't think that'll happen, though. She's a sweet kitten and Grandma feeds her just the right amount.

In other news, I got moved to evenings again this week and for most of next week! Hooray! I'm still feeling better every day as I get to sleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment