Saturday, February 2, 2008

Car go boom!

As I was driving to Katie's tonight, a 76 gas station tanker thing in front of me was the only other car along 24th in front of the UW stadium. It totally blew through a red light and I'm kind of ashamed to say that the first thought through my mind was, "I bet the explosion from a t-bone collision would have been pretty cool." And then for a fleeting moment I was irritated at the careless driver.

All's well that ends well, I suppose.

I'm starving so we stopped by Dick's on the way home (I can't believe there's actually a Wikipedia entry for this one). Mmm. Who doesn't love their fries and shakes? So I got two fries thinking I'd give Gazza the second one, but by the time we got home I realized I'd snarfed most of the second one down already. Poor pooch doesn't know what she's missing. Jeez. Somebody feed this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment