Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All the pretty colors!

I like the Seattle skyline at night from pretty much any angle. There's a lot of construction downtown, so there are a bunch of red, blinking lights alerting air traffic to temporary structures (cranes, for example). From Gasworks at night you can enjoy quiet summer breezes and multicolored lights of the Seattle skyline twinkling over the usually placid Lake Union.


(I don't know who to give credit for this photo)

Around the holidays they make a Christmas tree out of lights on top of the Space Needle, complete with a red star at the top. It's a nice addition to the usual constellation!

And yes, I'm well aware of how often Gas Works comes up in this blog. First of all, I love it. Second of all, I live only a short walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment