Friday, December 5, 2008

Finally finished Snow Crash

I slept for sixteen out of a twenty-four hour stretch yesterday/today. So when I woke up this morning at six, I knew my sleep schedule was screwed. I haven't the foggiest when I should go to sleep next (don't want to revert back to a day schedule after all). 

I do know that I finally got breakfast with Munoz (The Dish, mmm). Good tea, good people, good food. I like good things :) Then I took Gazza to the dog park today for the first time in over a month and was thrilled to stand around in the sun. Mini-Beast was there with Bob, so it was a gorgeous afternoon filled with beasties.

Coming home, I had a craving for protein. Following through on a promise to use what's in my freezer first, I cooked some chicken (breathe through it, I know it's hard to believe...). Of course, I realized my only condiment is mustard, so I ate it with tartar sauce left over from Ivars (that's normal, right?). 

Why am I writing about this? I realized I haven't been out in sunlight (for any notable period of time) for weeks (!!), so it was a nice change of pace. And the cooking thing, well, that needs no explanation. And now I'm sitting by the fire reading and napping. Because... why not?

1 comment: