Sunday, December 7, 2008

Good music

Somehow worship at church seems more intimate when members of the band aren't just, well, members of the band to me. When somebody is up there that I know outside of that context, it makes me feel more connected to church, and likewise, to God. Just thought I'd put that out there.

There was another thing at church tonight that made me smile- the harmonica. That's right, Chris whipped out the harmonica and worked it (nicely, I might add) into a few Christmas songs in the heart of Bellevue. Another reason I love my church.

Incidentally, I also loved Trampled by Turtles at the Tractor Friday night. Goooood bluegrass!


Entertaining the masses.


One of the masses (who ditched the crutches for beer and dancing).


Three of the masses (Jim and Carly and yours truly).



Good times had by all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment