Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A busy little bee

We finally worked it out today. I spent the morning at my grandma's making lots of little lasagnas to be frozen and eaten when I'm out of Rice-a-Roni I'm looking for dietary variety. Cool, huh? I think I'll probably dive into one of them tomorrow night because I'm going snowshoeing with Kristi! Provided I make it back in one piece, that is. I figure our chances of success are pretty high, what with our combined outdoor and medical experience (hopefully the latter won't be needed). I'm "borrowing" a husky from Kristi's friend so that Gazza will have a fellow quadruped. I'm really excited!

Heh, in looking up how to spell "quadruped," I found this.

Lastly, today was gorgeous. I love it here, and I'm beginning to love it even more. Hard to imagine ever leaving. I took this picture last summer with my phone up in Whistler. Today was almost as breathtaking under a clear blue sky and amidst daffodils and crocuses. I ran into O this afternoon, a woman and her dog that I met a few weeks ago around Greenlake. We finally exchanged numbers and had a great walk around the lake. It felt good to run into a friend :)



PS- I can't hide it, I feel totally awesome that I figured out how to write strikethrough text in html.

1 comment:

  1. wendy, i love your blog. it's as if i can hear you speaking your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete