Sunday, March 9, 2008

Having a little faith

I have the heebie jeebies and keep failing to talk myself out of it. So there. I'm anxious and know I shouldn't be (that saved you a long entry). To help clear my mind, I walked Gazza to Gas Works this evening and flew my kite with everybody else who had the same brilliant idea. Actually, it was brilliant. There were really friendly folks out. It felt good. Gazza was a surprisingly good sport when I tied the kite to her tail.

***I can't come up with a segue but feel the following thought deserves to be put on the WWW (inasmuch as any of my thoughts ever do)***

Over the years, I've never chosen "less dry" on any driers. I mean, when I put my clothes in the drier, I want them, well, dry. The more the better! I decided to see what the Almighty Internet had to say about it and found this entry. Not surprising, but I guess I'm still a little surprised there are enough clothes to warrant this option for every load. Then again, it also explains why everything I own shrinks.

Also? This is awesome. Nobody needs to be encouraged to eat hot dogs, but I still want one!

No comments:

Post a Comment