Monday, May 12, 2008

Falling in love again (with Cowboy Mouth)

A friend was asking me about Jess yesterday after I dropped her and Steve off, but I couldn't find the right words to explain what she means to me. I may as well quote Jess directly and say that she's the best friend a girl like me could ask for! I miss her already... Aside from his cooties, I miss Steve a bit too :) I finally got to see the wedding pictures I'd heard about and am framing this one of us. I think the fact that we're both in dresses needs to be somehow noted in cyberspace! But seriously, it was a beautiful wedding.


All in all I think the trip was a success. I need to head back down this winter. Dates, anyone?

Speaking of weddings... Liz is getting married! Congrats Lizzy!



(Do you like that '90's disposable camera quality? And yeah, we totally rocked Tannadoonah with our neon shorts!)

Also, nothing beats my grandma's chicken noodle soup (except her chicken pot pies). Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment