Monday, May 19, 2008

Tennis balls from heaven

Internet, this is Doug. Doug, this is, well, these are my bloggies. Heh. Hi bloggies! Doug is very cool and I like him :) So does the beast.



We walked around Greenlake the other night and kept watch for the Greenlake ghoulie. He didn't make an appearance (my argyle socks scared him away), but it was a nice evening anyway. It has been hot out, so it was nice to walk without melting.

Poor Gazza has become a sloth. She will shortly be a nearly hairless sloth. Cross your fingers I don't butcher the haircut too badly... OH! And she stayed home alone for almost two hours today!! Will the miracles never cease?? But while we're making headway on that, she's beginning to get defensive of me with other dogs. I am not a fan of this. The vet thinks she'll grow out of it and I'm making her submit when it happens, but I still don't like it.

This morning we went to Magnuson so that she could swim and burn off some energy without spontaneously combusting. When we pulled into the lot, I started cracking up. Apparently a local tennis club did a big dump- huge garbage bags full of lightly used tennis balls! The entire park was covered with neon yellow balls, and the dogs were in heaven. Some of their heads almost exploded with the stress of picking which ball to play with. It was fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment