Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pretty the world

It was a lazy day here at the homefront. The beast allowed me to sleep in and was content to cuddle up next to me (and by cuddle up, I mean hog the bed). By the time I got up, she had decided to stay in bed a while longer.



I know, she's all cute until you recall that she chowed down on a salmon carcas last week. I'm not sure I'll ever get over that... When she got her stitches out today, I didn't tell the vet about the salmon incident. Since the rotten salmon and Lake Union water combined haven't killed her yet, I'm about to conclude that Gazza is invincible. I shall call her Disgusto Dog!

It was yucky out today. The weather couldn't decide if it wanted to rain or just be cloudy, so it spent most of the day vascillating between the two. At least it was warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment