Saturday, June 14, 2008

How 'bout THEM tomatoes!

You know that big tomato recall across the big ol' US of A? Yeah, well I didn't. And guess what I had for lunch on Wednesday on my sandwich. Consequently, guess what I've been doing the past two days. I woke up still alive this afternoon, no thanks to salmonella, and the worst seems to be over.

The poor dog didn't leave my side on the bed for two whole days except to be dragged off to go to the bathroom. She just lay there watching me and snoozing. I think she deserves an award because I know I don't have that sort of dedication. Sorry guys!

While I don't have much else to talk about (figuring you don't want details and all), I did learn two interesting facts while drifting in and out of consciousness. One, Canada Dry ginger ale ("it's nooot toooo sweeet") is actually canned in... Texas. And Gatorade (originally from the University of Florida) is actually bottled in... Chicago. I know, wierd.

Anyway, I think what we've all learned here is that not reading the newspaper (or having a working tv) may be hazardous to your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment