Monday, June 16, 2008

X chromosomes... unchecked

I love it out here and wouldn't move back to the Midwest (Chicago excepted, of course). I do, however, miss some of the Midwest people. In particular, the boys. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not- there are some really stellar guys comin' outta there. Like Jon McLaughlin.


photo courtesy of his site

But truly, while it may not be the most happenin' place in the country, the Midwest sure knows how to raise some good kids who turn into gentlemen.

Back to Jon... look at who he has toured with! I'm madly in love with his music and touring posse: Sister Hazel, Cowboy Mouth, Better Than Ezra, Josh Kelley, the Calling, Rufus Wainwright. Let me throw in some Jeff Black, the Paperboys, and Pat Green and I may just never need any other musicians. Ever. And to top it all off, he contributed to a movie with Patrick Dempsey.

Yep, I love me some Indiana boys. I would go on date with a Hoosier out here on that fact alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment