Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rockin' the accent

So I have a little tracker thing for this blog (muahaha! I'm stalking you... stalking me!). Today I noticed somebody from Italy found this little ol' thing. I also see that it was by way of googling "Erica Gazza." I don't know why I was surprised that somebody from Italy found my site. I mean, I guess I should be surprised they didn't find it earlier.

Woofda Gucci Ragazza, as she is known in the high society circles she frequents, is ashamed that I call her 'Gazza. She's even more ashamed that I say it like the Midwesterner I (sometimes) am: Gazza, like the Gaza Strip. Oh yes, when she hits her teens, she'll be texting her friends all, "like, my mom is so lame! She's totally embarrassing at the park! I'll never get a date!"

Welcome to my world, beast! And happy six month anniversary :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad my name can help bring you visitors from Italy. :) ha ha

    ReplyDelete