Sunday, June 22, 2008

Looking for my circadian rhythm...

Have you seen it anywhere? I last saw it a few weeks ago. I think all the sun and people scared it away. Maybe it was the dog?

Dude, my fridge has more food in it now than it ever has! I made a grocery trip shortly before Dee got into town and then she stocked it with all her stuff. I'm not accustomed to moving things around to find what I'm looking for. In fact, it's kind of overwhelming. Who knew there were more options than peanut butter and cottage cheese toast or pancakes?

Speaking of food, as Dee and I were driving down Roosevelt today, she was asking about certain shops and things along the way. When she asked about the QFC, I said I didn't know about it and didn't think there was one nearby. So then she turns around in her seat to point out the QFC... that we just passed. I was all, seriously? Have I been driving on this road for over a year and failed to notice the big grocery store?? In my defense, the sign isn't highly visible coming from the north (which is the only direction you'd be coming from on Roosevelt). I don't know, maybe I'm just not that observant.

PS: Hi Mara! I hope you're feeling better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment