Friday, April 25, 2008

Blazing out of sight

Man. I love days like today. I woke up early knowing it was going to be a good day. It was sunny and (relatively) warm. Lacking available human companionship, the beast and I spent most of the day wandering along the low tide shoreline between Golden Gardens and Carkeek park. I'm loving it- fresh air, dogs for Gazza to wrestle with, and lots of shiny things (smoothed glass pieces). And the people! I've been meeting some really neat and friendly folks. It's one of my favorite walks...









Afterwards, we were both pooped. I had to practically carry the beast upstairs and wasn't entirely sure we would make it to meet Email Dude. We did make it, however, which brings me to this evening! Getting more nervous as six o'clock approached, I seriously thought about just skipping out and disappearing back into anonymity. I'm glad I didn't, though! He's pretty cool and definitely worth getting to know more!

AND for those of you who haven't been told yet, Storyhill is playing at the Tractor on Sunday night. I'm going along with some other friends. Come join!

No comments:

Post a Comment