Thursday, October 23, 2008

But I'm still smiling!

On Saturday I got a huge bruise on my left shin. Tonight I took a straight shot to my right inner arm. I'm curious to see how it will turn out. At the moment, it's throbbing and too sensitive to put ice on. Also, I hadn't had a skinned knee in years. My calves are super stiff and my neck hurts from a collision.

This is fun!!

No really. I don't know which part of me hurts the most, but the belly muscles used for laughing are in the running :)

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you need shin guards, ASAP! Wonder why I never wear shorts? (aside from the fact that my legs are completely paste white colored). I have perma bruises from my soccer days. Ugly, old lady spider vein spots from being kicked one too many times. Shin guards will help!!!

    ReplyDelete