Friday, October 31, 2008

No thanks, I'll just die...

I've laughed with friends about when to pull the plug on me. I think I've made it clear that except in certain circumstances, I'm DNR. For the love, please just let me go peacefully! One of the other things that I refuse under any circumstance is a rectal tube. Do what you must, but when it comes time for that, I'll pass thanks.

I thought that was the worst, but boy was I wrong! Apparently to cure C. Diff (for which you usually have the rectal tube in the first place), they are now doing "fecal transplants." Dear sweet Jesus, I can't handle it. I'll take death with dignity over diarrhea and a poop transplant any day!

Sick.

Addendum: How in the world are rectal tubes over $600?? Especially considering most of them leak anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment