Saturday, October 25, 2008

My mind, it boggles!

I'm not sure what's come over me lately, but I'm just not with the program! My mind is anywhere but here. More times than I'd like to admit in the past month, I've gotten into the shower with my glasses on, put milk in the cupboard, and even parked the car and walked away only to realize I can't find my keys... because they're still in the ignition with the car running! At least I put it into park, I guess.

I'd like to tell you it's because I'm busy solving the great mysteries of the world, but the truth is I'm just lost in thoughts somewhat less productive (but probably more amusing?). So if you see me bumping into things and acting scatterbrained, just humor me and ask how my Big Bang theory is coming along, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment