Sunday, October 12, 2008

Snippits

Went to a new church tonight. Still love FPCB but thought I'd give this one a try because it's closer and has a big group of people my age this side of Lake Washington. Nice folks but the jury is still out. Not exactly sure what I'm looking for, so we'll see.

But I wonder, what is it with big groups of people that completely shuts me down? I get seriously awkward. I'm not usually that socially retarded. Somebody help this girl...

The Beast is getting better, but I don't honestly know if it's because she's getting over it or because the narcotics are working. Have you ever heard a dog with kennel cough? I alternately laugh out loud and try to calm her down.

Cara and I went for breakfast at The Dish in Ballard this morning. I have to say it's not quite as awesome as the ol' Portage Bay Cafe, but it sure was good! Then we found all sorts of little treasures at the Fremont Market... 

2 comments:

  1. Which church was it? There is one near our house we've been meaning to check out that we've heard good things about that also has a good young adult population.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably the one you've been thinking about- Bethany Community Church. It's worth checking out for sure. See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete