Wednesday, July 15, 2009

And trouble neglect you

I don't believe in karma, but I do believe in the golden rule.

I don't believe in fatalism or predestination, but I do believe there are things out of our control.

I also believe in small miracles. Call them what you will (blessings, etc), I do think God gives us subtle nudges and encouragement. Driving home tonight from dinner with some friends, I heard a song on the radio that I really like but have never actually heard on the air.


Peleke headed out this morning. I'm surprised at how okay I am about it all so far, but the song was a nice little surprise too.

May the angels protect you
Trouble neglect you
And heaven accept you when it's time to go home
So when hard times have found you
And your fear surrounds you
Wrap my love around you
You're never alone

No comments:

Post a Comment