Thursday, July 2, 2009

I won... this time

Caterpillars don't generally bother me.* In fact, there were some fat and juicy ones in Indiana that were neat. But when one is creeping up my door frame with spines sticking half an inch off its back... they bother me.

For fear of being gored through a paper towel, I scooped him up with a piece of paper and did the dance/walk thing to the toilet. Yeah, the dance/walk thing. You know, where you don't dare take your eyes off of the thing you're carrying (and trying not to touch) and hoping the breeze from walking doesn't blow it onto you? Anyway, it was a success.

*Note that I said general. I reserve the right to freak out and proclaim how disgusting, vile, and freaky any insect (or insect-appearing life form)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I can't believe you flushed him!

    ReplyDelete