Saturday, August 15, 2009

Huh.

I debated mentioning this, but it was more than a passing thought for me and this blog is primarily for friends and family after all, so here we go.

A new friend, the girlfriend of one of Peleke's coworkers, wrote on my Facebook wall the other day. As a finish, she said "I'm sure you're missing [Peleke] as much as I'm missing [her man]... one month down."

August 15th. It has been one month. It has felt like both an eternity and the blink of an eye. It's funny to think that by the time we both get home, we will have spent 47 days together before jetting off for about 123 apart. We're a quarter of the way there. They're only numbers, but it's amusing just the same.

Newlyweds: Round Two will be well-deserved, I say! I also say, I promise to put up wedding pictures soon.

Ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment